Uniforms, functional garments, working clothes and PPE
For more than 50 years, ELVE has been specialized in the commercialization of uniforms, workwear and personal protective equipment meeting the requirements of numerous different kind of profession: From the Military/police to construction workers but also to various companies employees, ELVE has been procuring many different local and international public and private institutions.
SECURITY & SPECIAL FORCES
For decades, ELVE has been providing clothing and gear for tactical, law enforcement, public safety, and military applications. From hats to boots, to ballistic vests, backpacks, and various garments, ELVE has procured its clients with:
- Army, police & firefighters uniforms and other garments
- Functional garments (Sports clothing, waterproofs jackets, etc.)
- Anti-riot and special forces gears (Ballistic vests, protective accessories, handcuffs, etc.)
- Military & police accessories (Tactical boots, duffle bags, etc.)
ELVE offers professional designs, tailored to the needs and the corporate identity of our customers. This service can target any large organization with a branded corporate business formal dress-code or business casual dress-code such as for instance:
- Hotels, restaurants & casinos
- Museum staff
- Railway, bus, cruises or airline companies
- Local, national and international governments and authorities
Casual business, branded functional garments and front line employees clothes
ELVE has been procuring for its partners shirts, polo-shirts hoodies and any kind of front-line employees garments and accessories required for those employees to perform their daily job with ease, while wearing theit company’s brand.
- Oil companies and gas stations
- Telecommunication companies
- Supermarket and store employees
- Large corporations
WORKWEAR & PPE
By providing your employees with high quality workwear and PPE, you are taking the right measures to minimise accidents and injury, boost workplace productivity, as well maintaining the reputation of your business. ELVE offers a wide range of workwear from reflective vest, to safety shoes, helmets, coveralls, etc for plenty of different use-cases:
- Fire retardant garments
- Dielectric and shock resistant clothes
- Overalls and workers clothes, reflective garments
- Diverse personal protective equipments and accessories (Gloves, masks, helmets, etc.)
Because ELVE thrive for efficiency, because we are socially committed and because we believe in the power of proof to support these claims, our company is certified according to:
- ISO 9001:2015 for its quality management system
- ISO 14001:2015 for its environmental management systems
- ISO 45001:2018 for its occupational health and safety management system
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 for initiating, implementing, maintaining, and improving the management of information security within the organization
ELVE Uniforms – Partners
In addition, the vast majority of our production lines are OEKO-Tex Standard 100 certified, attesting that no harmful substances were used in their making.
Our partners also hold various quality management and eco-friendly accreditations such as STeP and MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-Tex, GOTS, ISO 9001, etc.